Please C&C my Silky Terrier! lol... hes so handsome

rawny1016

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This photo was taken on my back patio with just the Fan Lights. Canon EF 50mm f.14...
tumblr_lzr47c4ulp1r97khqo1_1280.jpg

My eyes are drawn to the blue object in front and the object to the dogs left. Other than that the rest looks ok to me. Cute dog.

Aw he is so adorable! I grew up with yorkies. The photo looks great, however I would crop it a bit so there isn't so much open space to the left and top-left, leaving the focus on your precious silky terrier :)

Maybe my eyes are going, but it looks oof around the face.

Awww cute dog! I, like PP, grew up with Yorkies.

Mini hijack: What is the difference between a Silky and a Yorkie? I never understood. /hijack

CC: A little OOF around the dogs eyes and perhaps a *touch* on the warm side.

i wanted to include the blue frisbee because thats why he was looking at me that way... he wanted me to toss it so he can chase it. It is a little soft, because thats what I was going for... but yea, i could make it a tad sharper

Awww cute dog! I, like PP, grew up with Yorkies.

Mini hijack: What is the difference between a Silky and a Yorkie? I never understood. /hijack

CC: A little OOF around the dogs eyes and perhaps a *touch* on the warm side.

Silkies are smaller and have a shorter snout. That's about the only physical difference. Their fur also tends to turn more silver with age than a Yorkie's

You were going for oof??
Come on now.

Outside that, its nice. I don't mind the toy and the composition is good, but I would've shifted just a little so the building wasn't in the picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back