Please C&C these two nature pics.... thanks!

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
scenes027.jpg

#1 Isn't interesting IMO. Get in tighter, play with DOF a little.

#2 Bird is centered, and the focus is on the wood, not on its head/eye. Nice background

Thanks very much..going out side to play again.. i appreciate your help..

#1 Isn't interesting IMO. Get in tighter, play with DOF a little.

#2 Bird is centered, and the focus is on the wood, not on its head/eye. Nice background
fds002.jpg
A little better i think...thanks

Yes, that's defiantly a step in the right direction. :thumbup:

Yes, that's defiantly a step in the right direction. :thumbup:
thanks again very much.. i know the pic could be sharper and i will work on it.. the sun was almost down by then so it was not helping with the light i needed..

Wait a sec... did someone just ask for critique... listen to the advice, then go and reshoot!? Surely I am dreaming.

Wait a sec... did someone just ask for critique... listen to the advice, then go and reshoot!? Surely I am dreaming.

Mind = Blown.

OP, you will do better here than the majority of other newcomers. Good for you, and glad to see your photo-enthusiasm. :thumbup:

I think the first shot as well could have used a smaller DoF as well. Both need boosts in sharpness and contrast in my opinion.

i needed to reshoot so i could see if i understood what i the C&C was telling me.. silly..

I think the first shot as well could have used a smaller DoF as well. Both need boosts in sharpness and contrast in my opinion.

thanks so much.. i will work on that too.

Mind = Blown.

OP, you will do better here than the majority of other newcomers. Good for you, and glad to see your photo-enthusiasm. :thumbup:
Thanks very much.. that one thing i do have "enthusiasm" and i also have thick skin to learn... :mrgreen:

i needed to reshoot so i could see if i understood what i the C&C was telling me.. silly..

As Tyler said, you will do well with that attitude. Many many newcomers are looking for CC for the wrong reasons. I use to be one of them. Then one day, I was cured.

As Tyler said, you will do well with that attitude. Many many newcomers are looking for CC for the wrong reasons. I use to be one of them. Then one day, I was cured.
well thanks for helping me understand... yes .. i need the C&C or i will never learn.. i appreciate the good and the bad... in the very end i know it is an individual thing.. but i have found out so much just from the little issues the critics point out.. stuff i just did not see.. amazing what you don't see in your own pic... could be so insignificant until it is pointed out to me.. and then stands out like sore thumb... haha.. thanks..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back