Please CC

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1381460520_bd25d88220.jpg

Went out to the mountain today and this is the only one i've had tome to PP.

Nice find, though I feel that the aperture was a bit too wide open, you should have stopped down a little just to also get the parts on the right into focus. Even the curled part of the leaf, that one that sticks up, looks like it is getting out of focus already.

You might also have oversharpened the photo ... hard to tell at this size, but I'm having the impression...

Nice find, though I feel that the aperture was a bit too wide open, you should have stopped down a little just to also get the parts on the right into focus. Even the curled part of the leaf, that one that sticks up, looks like it is getting out of focus already.

You might also have oversharpened the photo ... hard to tell at this size, but I'm having the impression...

I am quite certain that i did oversharpen the photo. Is actually two layers and the background is desaturated and sharpened. Okay, I am trying to learn the art of manual focus and am having ALOT of trouble. So if I stopped down it would have been more in focus. would that leave the photo underexposed? Or should i adjust something else as well? Thanks for the info, its much appreciated. I feel like there is only so much i can learn from books.

Most reactions

Back