Please critic...

kamilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi. When at work I was asked by company next door to help them with video making for Jazz Musician. I had my camera that day and this is what I've got. C&C welcome. Thank you for looking.

BWulica.jpg

TGFINALPRODUCTcopy.jpg

BWulicarozmazane.jpg

colorulicarozmazane.jpg

I like the idea of #1 but, after seeing lots of street performers, I feel like he's out of place on the corner.

I really like the rest, but can't decide which one I like most.

Good job, especially since it was a spur-of-the-moment gig. :thumbup:

Im not a huge fan on #1 mostly because the other people in the shot... like the guy behind him and the guy crossing the street looking at the camera... takes away from the subject a bit.
#2 i like, but he doesnt look comfy... with his legs crossed playin the guitar... looks od, but i dig the back ground and the idea of him sitting and playing...

nice work.

I like the third (and fourth). The black and white seems a bit "red" to me though. Did you amp up the colors before converting?

fantastic shots...#2 &3 are my faves..i dont care for #1 because his beard mustache are too dark and his lips are pursed and cant see them...looks like a pianted on beard.

I like the third (and fourth). The black and white seems a bit "red" to me though. Did you amp up the colors before converting?

Thank you elsaspet. I do not know what you mean by amp?help:hail:

Most reactions

Back