Please Critique My New Website!

Capturemecute

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have worked hard to completly redesign my website. I had posted a link to the original one and had many of you give me some suggestions on how I could better it. I hope I have made it look a little more professional! Please take the time to check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.capturemecute.com

Thanks in advance!

Amy - I'm New :blushing:

Amy,

Welcome to TPF!

I like the way you have the site laid out. It's very easy to navigate and the pages load fast. The only thing that stood out for me that I'd consider changing if it were my site (unless this was your intent), is that the name is just a plain font. Depending on how you want it to come across, as cute or elegant, or whatever, you might consider making the business name stand out by using a unique font. The same goes for the name in on the Gallery page. But that's just me.

The whole site is nice and simple and uncluttered, and that might have been your intent for the name as well, but that's the only thing that came to mind when I went through it.

I really like the gallery set-up. It's very nice. :)

mmm i dislike the background (clouds) it's to distracting and not scharp. The tumbs are very small, doesnt invite me to click em. Fewer on a page and bigger is better.
Your fonts (pricing) are plain and not very nice. And i think i would use tables instead of plain text. This does look rather amateuristic.

Hey you wanted critique ;)

qizl said:
The tumbs are very small, doesnt invite me to click em. Fewer on a page and bigger is better.

I agree and also with so few thumbs I would consider putting them on the same page as the larger image to make it more inviting to look at all of them. It seems like all the back and forth (from large to small) just got tiresome and made me want to look at the larger images less.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back