I think I would have put the sun to the left a little more so it was more in bottom center of the shot. I only say that because the deepest colors are all to the right hand side of the screen but than again that would have put that tree right in the center of the screen and a gap on the right of the screen and that may or may not have ruined the shot.
Normally i would have snapped about 5-10 shots all slightly different and than picked the best one. The best one is not always the one I thing is going to be the best, so dont take what I am saying here to seriously.
There is nothing wrong with this shot IMO I just kind of wish there was more of the deeper orange on the left hand side of the photo. Overall I think its a really good shot.