Tyson said:
Do you expect to see alot of people reply in 30 minutes? Look at the post, it had only been up for 30 minutes and you want everyone to give you a comment.
Ok her it is, it does nothing for me at all. I see people like that down town Columbus Ohio. For that matter here in Newark, Ohio we have homeless people too.
Looks ok kind of dark to me. If you wanted to capture a saddness you didn't do it.
Tyson OK, am/pm no problem As explained by Archangel, the picture was there during 12 hours and already seen by 67 people when I made my comment. I m not the only one to make excessive comment

.
Anyway Tyson thank you for telling me that:
- you do not feel any no emotion by watching this picture. I do not pretend to be universal and each reaction to it is interesting fo me. I prefer you tell me this that instead of "good shot" if it is not what you feel. I just hope you did not say this because you thought I only waited 30 min...
-you have also poor people in US. We have also in France.
I did not try to capture at all sadness, because these people are not sad.
I just took what they gave me . In this picture I don't see sadness, I see fear, surprise and even happiness maybe on the boy face.
I stayed with them 1 hour and they reaction to me was amazing.
This picture was taken during the first minutes when I just arrived.
AFter some time they reaction changed. They were about 20 women & this young boy there. They watched at me like a weird personn, because I am to them. And the fact I came to try to comunicate with them was shocking because it is worth that the homeless people we have in our country.
Not only they are poor, but they are also ""impur" for their religion (Hinduisme) and nobody see them or can touch them.
I sure even if you see "homeless" dying in the street you will do something. Here I have seen dead people on the floor & people walking around, buying fruts, talking at 1 meter distance of the dead, as if the dead body was not there. Just to explain to which extend this people are not visible to higher cast people.
It means that even with money & big car they remain "impur".
SOme people of this low cast in India succeded with the help of government to make study and become wealthy. One became president of India. Nevertheless they all remain "impur" & intouchable. And they children will be also.
In our country respectability is only link to money. It is also very questionnable.
Just to tell you, after a few minutes being with them trying to communicate with simple words & hands. One of this lady came close to me to "mime" a kiss & touch my hand. They started all of them laughing & her also.
The don't have anything but they still have a sens of humor and humanity to me.
Just to say sadness was not there at all at this time, I am not surprised you don't see it on the picture.
Thank you again
Mat