Tyson said:
To me it looks like a family portrit, evrery time I post a picture I get told I nee to crop it down to dring out the subject. Here I think you would have been better off with some background. A street scene or something. As far as emotion, non for me. I think the color is a tad bit to dark as I said above. Have you tried B&W with it yet?
Tyson :
thank for your contribution

.
In fact the picture was taken in a very local place the house you see in background was the only one 1 km around.
If you want to see some streets, amazing and charming mess of india 's street I will post next time, just for you

.
But this one , for me the only subject was these people, that s why I tried to minimize background & parasite object. ( I hope you understand my mean , because my explanation sounds more french than english to me :mrgreen: )
For the W&B it s something I like to do, whatever is the subject sometimes I like to make w&B, but amoung the hundreds of pictures of India I have I never tried. It is something taboo that I can not imagine easily. For me India sounds like " Colors , noise & smell". But I will try right now & post it here maybe it is a good idea.
For emotion I can not do anything, each one has is one sensibility. Me for exemple pictures of cute animals do not produce any emotion , even nice one, it is like this...
Ripnowell45
Thank for your comment.
I am not totally masochist, and I accept your compliment about the kid and the picture with pleasure of course.
The only thing I don't like too much is if each post of everybody & every day is a great shot, just to be nice with the people who send the picture. After it looses its meaning.
I just want to say, that with me you can really tell me what you feel about the picture, even severe critic, because it fuels my desire to take better one.
I hope people reading this will not thing I am completly crazy and arogant because it is not the reality :crazy:
Bye
Matthieu