Please Give Feedback on these

Ehowey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I am totally new here and new to photography in general so feel free to give me some jabs. I enjoy playing around with BW outside. Lemme know what you think of these.

P1030838.jpg

P1030870.jpg

P1040978.jpg

P1040123.jpg

I think that they are going to show up here a little lighter than they actually print.

I like the composition in all of them, your processing could do with a bit of messing about with, but they all are well thought out pictures and if you took them raw theres 1000 different final pics in each of them.
Good work:thumbup:

Exactly how new to photography are you??

You've got a great eye for composition. The only one that doesn't really stand out to me is the third one - just not enough of a focal point there. Maybe with some adjustments in levels and contrast to bring out the true blacks and whites it would be better.

The second one is your best in terms of exposure I think. Are these straight out of the camera? You're off to a great start! Keep it up!

My favorite is #1. Its like you notice the tree, and then your eye is drawn all the way to the mountains the background! Great pictures!

Ya these are straight out of the camera. Well I hit B&W in Picasa, that is it. The fourth picture prints much darker so it gets really nicely contrasted between rock and snow. I have had a camera now for like 8 months or so. I just tend to spend a lot of time outside and pay attention to what would look nice then shoot it from a lot of different angles and exposures. Thanks for the encouragement.

I really like them, I was going to ask you what you did for a B&W conversion becase the contrast is very nice. I like 1 and 2 the most, but they are all good.

as stated you have a very good eye for composition and these are good subjects for b&w...they need some photoshop work to bring out the best in them.....mainly in the area of contrast and levels adjustments.

I love number one and am tempted to get that printed out for personal use as it happens..

ya go ahead, quality probably wont be there unless you are gonna do 4x6 but thats ok.

Most reactions

Back