Please Help if you want- Removing people

Another way to deal with "problems" of this nature is to wait until the woman has moved on, even just a few feet, and then take a second exposure. Layer one over the other and simply 'erase' the top layer where she is and *Presto* all better. This is a great technique for dealing crowded tourist-type areas.

Ok.. wow.. amazing tip there. I'm writing that one down.

Just FYI, this all happened about a year ago.
Thank you, I'm new to these forums and it was near the top.

You are welcome and I certainly have done it more than once.

Well usually the zombie thread thing has me smacking my head, but in this case I actually got a really great tip out of it that I'm most likely going to be able to make very good use of.. so, happy camper here.

Thank you, I'm new to these forums and it was near the top.

You are welcome and I certainly have done it more than once.

Well usually the zombie thread thing has me smacking my head, but in this case I actually got a really great tip out of it that I'm most likely going to be able to make very good use of.. so, happy camper here.

No doubt that happens often. Both me smacking my head and learning something from old threads.

How is the photoshop thingy going? All that layer stuff drives me crazy. I have a tough time choosing photos to play with. Scary thing is I must have at least 10 thousand that could use something. I'm still not very good at deleting.

Hi, I tried my hand at this picture last night. This is my result: $remove woman and stroller.jpg

I'm not really sure how to make the picture look bigger on the post, but it's the same size as the original (right click open in new tab? idk)

Attachments

• $remove woman and stroller.jpg
    $remove woman and stroller.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back