Please help me

birdman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am wanting new equipment and came across this website www. ybwlok.com
Can anyone tell me if they know if this is a reputable company.
Thanks

The domain name was just created/registered on July 25 2009. (less than 2 months)

And the domain name is owned by Shi YaLong in China. Based on the IP information of the web site, it seems the host is located in Shanghai China. And according to their contact page, the company is located in Hong Kong.

Since it is relative new site, so I really not sure how good the company is.

Thank you for the help people. What do you think of the site

Hello, hope you didn´t buy from them. I bought and they never send me the items. if you did, tell me how was everything. My experience was terrible.

Two days ago this company, or someone working for them, hacked into my email and sent out spam for ybwlok.com. To me that means trouble so I would NOT use this company.

The Prices on that site seem way to good to be true. Canon EOS 5D(21MP) for 500 Euros?

I certainly wouldn't trust the site especially with the other feedback on this forum.

Two days ago this company, or someone working for them, hacked into my email and sent out spam for ybwlok.com. To me that means trouble so I would NOT use this company.

My email was hacked by this company too. Please PM me if you had the same problem so we can figure out what the source was.

Obviously ybwlok sucks, don't buy from them. If you have been to there site, check for spyware.

Most reactions

Back