Please Help Me

whats the dude in the blue doing?

Well, the guy in blue has his knee bandaged and walks with a cane, so he apparently has problems walking, and the three able-bodied young fire fighters stand there and don't do anything... is that the message? I cannot tell if they really smirk at the man in blue or if they look beyond him (which they might as well be doing, observing something all different behind his and your back)?

But I should guess this is your message: he sends out signals for help by his almost doubled-over stance, his sore knee and the cane, and they don't do a thing.

Hie LaFoto,

Thanks for answer ;) .
In fact this man is a homeless man, he stayed in front of the firefighters trucks like 10 min, without mooving, without talking.
Firefigthers were there for some other reason.
To me it was like if he was asking for help , but more in term of social that physical.

This shot is for me the representation of a society which glorifies heroes and in the same time let everyone in his own pb.

Bye

mat

Great photo but I find the stuff in the background distracting. I think if you cropped closer and burned edges, made it look a little more dramatic, the message might be more visiable :)

Great photo but I find the stuff in the background distracting. I think if you cropped closer and burned edges, made it look a little more dramatic, the message might be more visiable :)

EJBPhoto thanks
I agree, I have to improve this shot, this version is just the Raw shot , I will work on it :wink:

Mat

Most reactions

Back