What's new

Please Help with where to find Pentax lens

gusto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can find this exact lens. either online or ebay or another auction site... Thanks Gus

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg
 
Are those your photos, or do they belong to someone else?

TPF prohibits posting photos you don't own.

If the photos are yours, no sweat. If they aren't, they should be changed to links.

Look here:
- KEH.com
 
No those are mine, I just need another lens just like it.. Thanks Gus
 
Might keep a watch on Ebay would probably be your best bet. That's just an older kit lens though. Any special reason you need another one just like it instead of something w/ a little better optical quality?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom