PLEASE HELP

letemily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103152
please delete that AND my account as soon as possible!

PMing a moderator would be a more effective manner of asking a favor.

The thread is gone, but as for deleting your account, why don't you just not log on anymore if you don't want to be a member of the forum?

Deleting accounts isn't exactly something we routinely practice, as it really serves no point.

er, yes it does. i don't want my friends to find out i'm on forums and one of them just said something about googling "letemily" (my old aim screenname) and this board comes up when you google it.

and i tried pming the admin, but it wouldn't let me.

ahhh, i need this account deleted like, now. i'm in a total panic.

As a moderator I have no way to remove your account, or change your name, and at the moment there are no admins online. Once one comes on, perhaps they will be able to help you.

i don't want my friends to find out i'm on forums

:shock: Being a member of a forum is a hanging offense now? And here was me under the impression that being active on line in as many forums as you can cope with was de rigueur for to-day's yoof.
In all seriousness, why are you worried about your friends finding out?
If they will laugh at you for it, hold you up to ridicule, insult you, shun you or call you names then they are not really your friends.
Succumbing to peer pressure is not the only course of action in this life. If it were we would all still be in the playground calling each other names (and you would be a Politician).
But I am sure that a friendly Admin will be happy to help if it is that important to you.
Might I suggest that you just get your screen name changed - then you can remain on line with us and your friends need never know ;)

Omigosh. You're genuis! If an admin sees this, could I please have my username changed to "quarries" instead? Thanks!

Ok so why is it so wrong for you to be on a forum?! Especially one that could help you in a hobby or even a profession?!
This is a great forum with awesome people, you really shouldn't have to hide in the closet just so you could check your account at TPF.

Be like Hertz, embrace your TPFness and jump out of the closet with both feet. lol

AHAAA I FOUND YOU LETEMILY, NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOUR DARK SECRET - THAT YOU LOOOOVE PHOTOGRAPHY MUAHAHAHA

ok I'm not really whoever it is you're hiding from...but I am curious to know what the deal is

It's not the photography thing. It's the being-on-a-forum-online thing. It's just not me.

Please delete this topic too, as soon as possible.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back