PLEASE HELP

I'm sorry about that. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
How was I to know I was in the wrong house?

Well when you were peeking at me through the door, that should have been your first clue...:lol:

letemilyIt's not the photography thing. It's the being-on-a-forum-online thing. It's just not me.

Well obviously you thought it was a good idea to join a forum, otherwise you wouldn't have joined.. I mean no one heald a gun or a camera to your head and said.... JOIN!!!! or have your photo taken. I think it just might be one of those things you are just going to have to deal with...

It was big. It was white. You're American. So naturally I assumed...
Unfortunately the arse belonged to a truck driver called Gus :grumpy:

If you would have knocked than you would have known it wasn't me.. I'm guessing Gus had his wicked way with you, otherwise you wouldn't be so upset. :lmao::lol:

I have to say that he wasn't too pleased to se me, but he was kind enough to show me his gun and drive me to the police station.
Of course, once the police found out who I was and who I was trying to catch unawares they were very understanding.
They even suggested a few street corners where you might be working :greenpbl:

Hey what do you expect when my art galleries are on the corner of two streets.. They give it such a bad name "street corner", the impression it gives people... OH MY!

LOL! Yes I work well with my hands.. My paintings and pottery are the best!

bunnywithpancakehead.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back