What's new

Please help!!

crippledsteve

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
bremen, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a new born in the world of photography, I am wondering if any one can show me how and where to start. I am open to any one who wants to help.
 
It seems that a lot of folks recommend "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson.
 
check out your local community college for beginner's classes. they're usually not too expensive and if you're having any trouble understanding something, you have someone right there to ask questions. look online and read through old TPF posts. Just remember: there's a lot to learn, but over time it'll all start to make sense. :D
 
I am a new born in the world of photography, I am wondering if any one can show me how and where to start. I am open to any one who wants to help.
What camera do you have or have access to?

And what, if anything, have you done so far relative to self help.
 
It seems that a lot of folks recommend "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I would also look around for a local photo club. Many are very welcoming of new members and often have classes, group shoots, etc. Ask at your local camera shop , check meetups.com , or google.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom