please help..=)

carlos91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im new to the world of photo. im looking for a cheap, reliable and quality dslr camera
most of my photos will be natural and wild life including cars and (food because i will soon be attending culinary college)
just help me out on what is a very quality entry level camera for a reasonable price

Any entry level DSLR (Canon or Nikon) should be fine. I have a Canon XS with a 18-55 is lens that has served me well over the past year. I'm actually selling it if you are interested PM me its 400 plus shipping(shameless plug):sexywink:. Nothing wrong with it but i just got my 5D MKII today and need to re-inflate my bank account before next semester :p

Just dont ask which is better canon or nikon because there may be a blood bath.

Hope that was helpful.

EDIT: Generally the lens is more important then the body

Last edited:
btw i meant to write that i have no digital experience in high school i took 2 years of photo we mainly 35mm film
and ill have to do some research on what camera i want but ill be sure to private message you if anything pops up

I am new as well and purchased a Nikon D3000 with the 18-35 mm lens (came with it). I have read many reviews before purchasing the camera and all had very high marks as an entry level camera. I picked mine up at bestBuy for about 550.00, but try www.cameta.com. I have bought tons of accessories from them and they have great prices. The Nikon is very easy to use. I was taking really nice pics in just a few minutes and getting better with some good TPF feedback. Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Back