Please identify this tripod so I can replace the quick release plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwillikers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently inherited this tripod. Its reasonable quality so I'd like to put it into service. However, it's missing the quick release plate. It has one decal, "ProSpec", which I googled but couldn't find enough (any?) information to determine the manufacturer or model number. Can any of you helpful souls identify the manufacturer and model number or point me in the right direction to obtain a replacement? Thanks.

Paul.

$P5190035.JPG$P5190043.JPG$P5190040.JPG$P5190034.JPG

Last edited:
I recently inherited this tripod. Its reasonable quality so I'd like to put it into service. However, it's missing the quick release plate. It has one decal, "ProSpec", which I googled but couldn't find enough (any?) information to determine the manufacturer or model number. Can any of you helpful souls identify the manufacturer and model number or point me in the right direction to obtain a replacement? Thanks.

Paul.

View attachment 45384View attachment 45385View attachment 45386

It's weird, Google knows everything.

ProSpec Quick Releases

Eric, I should have been more specific about my google search. Google returned one promising link (that you also provided). The 43mm width dimension seems correct but the 51mm length dimension does not. It seems to short. I could be wrong. Am I? Do you suspect this one will work given my dimensions?

I added one more pic to my original post with the cam open. Thanks, Paul.
View attachment 45389

Attachments

• $QB-5L.jpg
    $QB-5L.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
It looks right to me. Might be worth the 13 bucks to find out. I wish I had a solid answer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back