Please let me know how to do it better.

gaday

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I will really appreciate any comments. Used a Canon EOS Rebel G with a 100 mm macro lens; on Kodak Elitekhrome ISO 100 slide film. Scanned with a CanoScan FS2720U (not very good on colors contrasts). Thanks.
I think i got it now.

F-1-1.jpg

Thaks Big Mike, I’m using a free space on a web provider (netfirms.com), I was able to see the picture on the preview but now I’m not. However, from a different computer connected outside the firewall I can see it. I will try a different provider and post a message when I got it right.Thanks and I’m looking forward to her from you when you see the picture.

Try hosting your photos on photobucket.com

Quite a lot of us here use it.

Netfirms free hosting has a 256Kb file size limit for any single file FYI. I used to use it, but now I've upgraded to paid Netfirms hosting, with no file size limit and 250 MB plus a coppermine photo gallery.

Thanks Mo, I also noticed that they will not allow files to be downloaded if they are not embedded on a page. I moved to 50megs.com and is working for now. I'll be upgrading to a paid plan soon. Thanks.

Thanks! I have a lot of experience about webhosts. Some, like 150mb.info, offer 150 MB, and dhost.info is good too. Its probably annoying to switch hosts that many times, but I just want to tell you.

Nice shot compositionaly but the colors are real muted. Pump them up a bit and try reposting.

gaday said:
Thanks, mygrain. I think the muted colors are from the scanning. I’ll take it to a lab for better scanning.

Can you alter the levels or curves on the scanner? if so that's a good place to start. Good luck!

Most reactions

Back