What's new

Please Provide Feedback On My Photography

Deeger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
6
Here is a few photos I have taken with my new camera. I've always loved photography and my wife and I spend alot of time in the bush on adventure walks with the dog, soI bought a Nikon d5100.

What do you think of my shots so far? What should I work on? hows the editing?

Thanks for looking..


$b&wboathouse.webp$color toy.webp$Decdown.webp$DSC_0010.webp$DSC_0013.webp$DSC_0032.webp$indin.webp$exposure401[2].webp$Frosty tips mica.webp
 
For the first time out of the box I think they are real good.... the more you shoot the more you learn..... this site is a good place to be
 
I would work on focus.
Seems to be lacking in your samples.
 
I really like #3. Easily the best of the lot. Mk3 hit it on the head, and Mully's advice is quite true. Keep clicking!
 
The selective coloring doesn't do anything for me.

You should post only one or two photos when you want a critique, possibly more if you are asking for a comparison, but this many is way too many in one post. Also, number them if more than one.
 
First two and last three are very good :D

Why that river body(#3) looks like a stretched tarpaulin?

Regards :D
 
Last edited:
You have a little over spray on the selective coloring on 2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom