Please review my website Newbie here.

smithphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
It has been a looong time since I picked up a camera, use to shoot a lot back in 77-82. Now I am back and enjoying it more now. I got a SX40HS back in Nov.2012 and been making a pest of myself. But anyway check out my site portfolio | Smith Photography A Moment Frozen In Time and please do not hold back, I want to hear all.

Thank you for looking..
Jimmy Smith

$Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 5.55.14 PM.jpg

I don't know why but my virus software shows it as a spam site

Too many advertisements for me. And your warning that "Advertising partners and other third parties may also use cookies, scripts and/or web beacons to track visitors to our site" was enough. That's as far as I got.

Yup, definitely too many advertisements. It looks like a spam page and looking like a spam page is not what you'd probably want. It might be a good idea to look for some other hosting platform.

Is this supposed to be a “Photography Tips & Advice” site or an affiliate farm?

I suspect the latter. Many have tried this in an attempt to make money, but most have failed. If you have real, useful and dynamic (ever changing) content and a limited amount of related affiliate advertising, you stand a chance of making a buck or two. If the current state is how you intend to leave it, you are, frankly, wasting your time. Google will peg your site as a link farm and ignore you.

Just my $.02

Most reactions

New Topics

Back