What's new

Plight of the Bovine

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy cows? I think not.

The carnage continues!

720-04299.jpg


720-4300.jpg


Full story here;
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93099

Hug your cow today!
 
Gee Abraxas, almost looks like a political statement. :) LOL BTW, the 2nd pic looks yummy. Hold the mayo, add lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion and a little horseradish.
 
Gee Abraxas, almost looks like a political statement. :) LOL BTW, the 2nd pic looks yummy. Hold the mayo, add lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion and a little horseradish.

It was very tasty.

I'm not sure about the politics involved- or even who they're mad at. But it all is becoming very Orwellian. I recieved a message on my voice mail to, "Watch out for the Pigs."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom