pls. help

aleksey123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello. i have copl questions , am new to slr cameras can someone tell me what setings i should use for , night pictures , day pictures/sun , and indoor/lights , and what mode do you guys use? M , P , A

btw here copl pictures i took
DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Last edited:
It is not as simple as that, best thing you can do is to head to the library or book store and start reading.
I use all these setting in all different conditions depending on what I am shooting.
You need to have a basic understanding of exposure and the operation of each setting and then just try it out and see what works for you.

It is not as simple as that, best thing you can do is to head to the library or book store and start reading.
I use all these setting in all different conditions depending on what I am shooting.
You need to have a basic understanding of exposure and the operation of each setting and then just try it out and see what works for you.
oh i see, i am goin tru manual, and takin lots of pictures in all modes lol then playin around wit pics on computer. tanks for reply:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back