Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
51035298.jpg

51035294.jpg

These came back today - I took them a week ago yesterday - and I am quite happy with the prints (though not so much with the scan). They are crystal clear in print.

These are the plum tree blossoms of one of the two plum trees in our front garden. Taken with the 200mm telephoto lense in its macro position and a circular polarizer, handheld. There are five photos of this twig all in all.

Four bags of film with all in all 144 prints were to be collected in the drugstore today. Yippieh! :D

So there are quite some more spring photos that I might add to this thread (which hasn't become a thread so far...):

51124415.jpg

Daffodil 2004 as seen last Saturday in our garden

51124418.jpg

Forsytiae
I was lying flat on my back, photographing against the sky for this one. My daughter saw me and said: "Mommy! What are YOU doing?????" ;)

51124429.jpg

Catkins in the Easter Sunday evening sun

Excellent lighting and composition of the subjects. "Catkins in the Easter Sunday evening sun" is my favorite. I think because the bud seems foreign to me. In the sense that I have never seen anything like it.

Forsytiae :shock: Wow... I love the color, the DOF, the comp... I just really like this photo. The it's blurry yet in focus. Nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back