ray_goodwin
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All
Can anyone please help me I am desperate.
I bought a 'Plustek OpticFilm 7300' some time ago and have just had a need to use it for the first time, only to find out it will not work under Window7 which I am using.
I have a urgent job to do on it, the UK distributors don't want to know and I can't get an answer frfom Plustek USA.
Has anyone got one of these scanners if so, any help please?
Thaks if you can help me.
Cheers
Ray Goodwin


Can anyone please help me I am desperate.
I bought a 'Plustek OpticFilm 7300' some time ago and have just had a need to use it for the first time, only to find out it will not work under Window7 which I am using.
I have a urgent job to do on it, the UK distributors don't want to know and I can't get an answer frfom Plustek USA.
Has anyone got one of these scanners if so, any help please?
Thaks if you can help me.
Cheers
Ray Goodwin


