What's new

PNC Park | Must see

Updated with some adjustments.
 
I totally missed this! haha, no balls! LOL.
 
OP- In the original photo, did you straighten all the verticals in post processing? Everything looks really straight up and down. I know with my wide angle lens, the foul posts and everything on the edges would be distorted.

Great shot!
 
OP- In the original photo, did you straighten all the verticals in post processing? Everything looks really straight up and down. I know with my wide angle lens, the foul posts and everything on the edges would be distorted.

Great shot!

The original shot was 3 or 4 images stitched together. Can't remember which. But I believe when "merging to panorama" in Lightroom to Photoshop it does a distortion render. So if that's correct, then yes a correction was applied to the leveling. Other than that, I did not manually level it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom