What's new

PNC Park

KristinaS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Despite the fact that the Buccos of suck play there, the field sure is purdy. I've been wanting to take a night shot of PNC Park during a game and finally got down there Friday. What do ya think?
2447963500_e488de4db1.jpg
 
just as i remember it :D

however, if the image was a bit wider, not cutting off the right hand part ... it would be even better :)
 
I agree, but I tried from a few different places and couldn't get a better angle :(
 
Very nice, clean, and crisp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom