Point Pelee National Park - Walking

ComputerWhiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wbsnapshots.tumblr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to take some pictures at Point Pelee National Park yesterday.
I took over 200 pictures, but here is a picture of my mother and sister walking to the point.

Note: You may notice some decrease in quality or blurring, but it is because the photo's resolution has been decreased to allow it to be uploaded to this website.
View attachment 81056
Feedback or tips are welcome.

Better yet would have been making a photo of them as they were returning from the point so we could see their faces, rather than the backs of their heads.
People photos are much stronger when the viewer can see a persons face.

A consideration on the return from the point is they would have been back lit, necessitating the use of fill flash.

Better yet would have been making a photo of them as they were returning from the point so we could see their faces, rather than the backs of their heads.
People photos are much stronger when the viewer can see a persons face.

A consideration on the return from the point is they would have been back lit, necessitating the use of fill flash.
Thank you for the suggestion.:)
Personally, I was trying to make it look as though they were heading out on a long journey. That is why I angled the camera so you do not see the tip, therefore the path looks endless.
I will try taking a picture of people leaving and coming back if I shoot another picture like this.

Nice spot to visit, it's Canada's southernmost point. Next you might want to go to Demarcation point - Canada's westernmost, followed by Cape Spear - Canada's easternmost and finish up with the top of Ellesmere Island, Canada's northernmost point. Work has brought me to all of them including the North Pole and Sable Island and… bunch of other interesting places.

Nice spot to visit, it's Canada's southernmost point. Next you might want to go to Demarcation point - Canada's westernmost, followed by Cape Spear - Canada's easternmost and finish up with the top of Ellesmere Island, Canada's northernmost point. Work has brought me to all of them including the North Pole and Sable Island and… bunch of other interesting places.
LOL
Yes Point Pelee is a nice place to visit.
I only went there because I live like ten minutes away.
I don't think that I will have the chance to visit the other places though :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back