What's new

polarizer filter?

^ thank you
 
I have the UV filter in my kit lens and its the 52mm no adapter needed.
 
so I"m going to have to get two separate filters?
No! Putting a circular polarizer on a lens that has a rotating front element is a very minor inconvenience. It's not an issue as far as I'm concerned. You focus, turn the polarizer until you achieve the desired effect, then shoot. It's not a big deal.


Very minor, unless you have a crappy lens that also loses focus if you look at it funny, let alone touch it (canon kit lenses I'm looking in your direction)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom