Polaroid 667

rlb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have 5 packs of Polaroid 667, outdated but could still be used possibly. Is anyone interested in buying them?

How "outdated", how was it stored, and how much?

I found them at an art studio/yard sale tucked on a shelf in the back. The use by date of 1992 is printed on a few of them. Some are opened boxes with the wrapping intact and a couple of them haven't been opened yet. I have 5 boxes with twin packs in each one. Not sure how to price them. Saw a range online from $25-$60 each. There would be no guarantee of their image quality but would be fun if you have a camera that could use them.

I have a camera that can use them, and I don't mind the unpredictability of the image quality or colors, but if they are 25 years old and were not kept in cold storage that whole time, then chances are the chemicals are dried up by now and there would be no image at all. Sorry, but I'll pass.

I have a camera that can use them, and I don't mind the unpredictability of the image quality or colors, but if they are 25 years old and were not kept in cold storage that whole time, then chances are the chemicals are dried up by now and there would be no image at all. Sorry, but I'll pass.

I completely understand.
Thanks for getting back to me.

I completely understand.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Wish I could help you because I love shooting instant film, but I've been disappointed by dried chemicals before and my budget is too tight right now to take the risk again unless it's a surer bet (i.e. 10 years younger or guaranteed cold storage.) But if it helps, I suggest pricing it around $25. That's how much the Impossible Project is going for. Also, Fuji just recently announced that they are discontinuing their production of their own peel-apart instant film, and as a result, their prices have also gone up to the $20-25 range. Some retailers are selling it for even more, and it ends up being counterproductive because they are obviously taking advantage of people wanting to stock up before it all goes away.

So those of us who still shoot instant and who are looking to add to our stash are willing to pay...but up to a point. You might have a better chance of selling if you stick to the lower end of the range.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back