What's new

Polaroid Panorama

hotrocks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
piecingupcopyog3.jpg
 
Interesting concept, I like the shot but I think you need to correct the tint, The white boarder of the poleroids is discolored from the scanning.

Also, you may need to place something on the scanner door for a little additional flattening power when scanning them, they tend to ripple a little.
 
well the film was really old and came out a little tinted like that and i think the camera just exaserbated it
 
What did you do? Desaturate a little?

Or did you not scan the image but Photograph it?
 
photo, thats why its on a desk

Oh, I was under the assumption you scanned them and digitally stitched and boardered it.

In that case I would not have changed it, and left it natural.

Sorry about that, My misunderstanding.
 
Smart idea! The "hotrocks treatment" with a twist! I like how it turned out, although the flowers are maybe a bit too bright to really look old. Or not, I'm not sure :)
 
haha! the hotrocks treatment..too bad im not really famous heh heh

well yeah..originally it was called Azaleas..as to bring attention to the flowers...
 
have you ever watched the royal tennenbaums? this photo looks like it should be right out of it, tint, ripples, centerline and all. i love it.
 
OH MY GOD!

yes i do and i love it. AND thats were i got my inspiration for my so called "hotrocks treatment" thank you for noticing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom