Police ??

x-man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am new member, This is my frist post in this forum.
I take this photos in Hong Kong at 5pm.
Please comment! Thank!;)

PA132341.jpg

PA132347.jpg

PA132351.jpg

PA132360.jpg

As to the photographs you did a fine job. I don't think you wanted to be too obvious shooting these so composition has to be must the best you can do. They seem to be well lit and the focus is good in my opinion.

And I think I would turn left when told to.

Pistol appears to be a reproduction black powder fake but why take a chance. I'd like to know the whole story behind it. Notice the guy in the 4th photo taking photos with his cell phone. People don't seem to concerned with the guy.

Pistol appears to be a reproduction black powder fake but why take a chance. I'd like to know the whole story behind it. Notice the guy in the 4th photo taking photos with his cell phone. People don't seem to concerned with the guy.

It does'nt look like he's taking a pic to me, more like reading his crackberry e-mail.

Wow this guy is ummmmmmm never mind great picture glad to see you didn't get shot!!

By the looks of the people around they seem like they are use to him.

No orange tip... seems real enough to get himself shot.

I am trying to find out the behind story. Only I know right now, he may be is "homeless person" and he live around "Sheung Wan" in Hong Kong. I am not a reporter, anyone can give me some idea, what shall I do next. and how to found out the behind story? ThanK!

As to the photographs you did a fine job. I don't think you wanted to be too obvious shooting these so composition has to be must the best you can do. They seem to be well lit and the focus is good in my opinion.

And I think I would turn left when told to.

Thank for your comment.
At that day, it is very clody and also almost sunset.(6:00pm). I using iso 400 (my camera max iso is 400)and 1/30 second with f4. Also I want capture what he was doing. So that is not very obvious. Also the camera have shutter delay. I am trying my best.

I am trying to find out the behind story. Only I know right now, he may be is "homeless person" and he live around "Sheung Wan" in Hong Kong. I am not a reporter, anyone can give me some idea, what shall I do next. and how to found out the behind story? ThanK!

go back to the intersection, see if he's there if not, talk to the ppl in the buildings there, show them a print of the guy and see if they know of him, with a picture of someone in a place that they've been, you can pretty much find out everything about the person by just talking to ppl around that area, and it makes it easier if the person draws a lot of attention.

ps, I forgot to add I love the shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back