Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/2.8
ISO 64
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
165 mm

Rapid Westcott Kit 26" Octa Softbox OCF Right SB 700, Using Phottix/Odin II System & WR-10 Wireless Remote Controller

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20180630-untitled-12-Edit.jpg

To Hot To Be Outside...Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I'm assuming this is the face behind the posts????

Very well done.

That flash had to be on near minimum setting. F2.8 and ISO 64 I think I'd have blown out the first few frames.

What do you think...it's Santa Claus :rolleyes: lol

I think selfies are extremely hard to take! :allteeth: All in all not bad. One thing to keep in mind on portraits when resting chin on hand it should be only lightly so as to not deform the face or mouth. I'm detecting what appears to be a halo around the head. Is this from the lighting or processing.

What do you think...it's Santa Claus :rolleyes: lol

I think selfies are extremely hard to take! :allteeth: All in all not bad. One thing to keep in mind on portraits when resting chin on hand it should be only lightly so as to not deform the face or mouth. I'm detecting what appears to be a halo around the head. Is this from the lighting or processing.

I totally agree with you, it's harder than what it looks like...I did try to keep my hand lightly but I had to press the wireless remote. The halo appears to be in the original ever so slightly but more pronounce after processing...and thank you!

I totally agree with you, it's harder than what it looks like...I did try to keep my hand lightly but I had to press the wireless remote. The halo appears to be in the original ever so slightly but more pronounce after processing...and thank you!

It's nice to put a face to the posts? On selfies I've tried the remote and the timer. For me the timer works better. As the beeping gets gradually faster it seems to force me to concentrate on the pose, and given my ADHD tendency I don't need any distractions. :allteeth:

Great job.

Roger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's nice to put a face to the posts? On selfies I've tried the remote and the timer. For me the timer works better. As the beeping gets gradually faster it seems to force me to concentrate on the pose, and given my ADHD tendency I don't need any distractions. :allteeth:

Morning @smoke665 I am hesitant to try the timer, thinking it's going to "catch" me "not ready" lol

Next time, I get inspired lol for another "selfie" I will try the timer! :biggrinangelA:

Happy Sunday My Friend!

Enezdez

Very well done.

That flash had to be on near minimum setting. F2.8 and ISO 64 I think I'd have blown out the first few frames.

Ohhhh I am so sorry @zombiesniper I missed you when I thank the fellows, my apologies!

I did blow out the initial frames, I am starting to get used to dialing in the plus or minus on the flash unit but I am still on TTL lol. Once I get more familiar with it, I want to go manual...

Thank you very much for your kind words @zombiesniper I really appreciate it and Happy Sunday!

Cheers,

Enezdez

Nice shot, always good to put a face with the name/poster.

Most reactions

Back