What's new

Ponte Vecchio, Florence.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
204655102_S6wQ8-L-2.jpg
 
gorgous image! seems like the buildings would be a little darker in relation to the sky though...
 
aahhh, lovely shot of one of my favorite places. Are all those locks still on last shop on the far side of the bridge?
 
gorgous image! seems like the buildings would be a little darker in relation to the sky though...

thanks very much...yes some dodging done on the darker areas.

aahhh, lovely shot of one of my favorite places. Are all those locks still on last shop on the far side of the bridge?

thank you....you mean these locks?
204655148_7gfoi-L.jpg
 
The dodging works fine here! Do you use layers and lasso or just a well feathered lasso ... or how do you do your dodging?
 
The dodging works fine here! Do you use layers and lasso or just a well feathered lasso ... or how do you do your dodging?

Hi Corinna, as I don't have many photos printed I use the simple d&b tools of PS on all the images I post on forums. I edit in PSD files and lastly reduce to JPG for upload. I have done editing by layers using the advanced tools but to be honest for sharing on the web, I like the quick, easy, simple approach. If I'm going to get a large print done, then I take as much time as needed.
 
Yep! Those are some of them. I always wondered who put them there - is it some kind of shop owner tradition?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom