sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2014 #1 I haven't been active these past couple of weeks, I'm still shooting just been really busy with 'life'. Heres one from my parents house when the whole family came up from Texas, always a fun time. 11 image composite Nikon D4 24-70 2.8 @ 24mm 1/1500 @ 2.8 iso100
I haven't been active these past couple of weeks, I'm still shooting just been really busy with 'life'. Heres one from my parents house when the whole family came up from Texas, always a fun time. 11 image composite Nikon D4 24-70 2.8 @ 24mm 1/1500 @ 2.8 iso100
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2014 #2 Those 11fps really shine here. Nicely done.
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Almost sounds like a machine gun going off lol
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2014 #4 Holy crap, 11 FPS? That's insane. Cool pic too, btw
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Yeah it's a bit much. Very rare do I ever use 6, let alone 11 lol
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2014 #6 11fps kewl composition :thumbup: