What's new

Poor Donkey

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PoorDonkey244.jpg
 
I'm sure they have these everywhere, but I have to ask...did you take this around Bakersfield, CA?

Nice tones Tuna.
 
woodsac said:
I'm sure they have these everywhere, but I have to ask...did you take this around Bakersfield, CA?

No - Richmond, VA.

Tuna
 
Poor donkey, indeed.
I feel for him now.
Singled out.
Has got to stay hungry.
We don't even get to see him ... and I still feel for him. Awwwww. :(
;)
 
Nice one!! :lol:
 
Your outpouring of concern for the donkey has compelled me to post this image I took of him.

You might notice that he is standing in the corner - alone, dejected and clearly remorseful.

Whatever his crime may have been, however gruesome, it appears his punishment has taken it's course. Let me be the first to say that enough is enough and...

LET'S FEED THE DONKEY!

Tuna

Donkey241.jpg
 
Notice that the one that says "Do Not Feed the Donkey" is empty.... :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom