What's new

Poor quality standout from MPIX - is this the norm?

dakkon76

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
464
Reaction score
39
Location
Eastern Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I received my first standout the other day and was disappointed with the quality. Two of the corners had dogears (or whatever you want to call them) hanging off of them, and one of the edges was photo paper - like they trimmed it incorrectly. Customer services was great, saying that I could return it for a full refund if I wasn't happy, but basically said this is what it's supposed to look like. I'm not really too thrilled about the idea of ordering more from them if this is how they're going to look, and may either make my own or try a different vendor.

Here's a close-up of one of the corners:
6060169180_794340bb64_b_d.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom