What's new

Popamushon

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Confused? That is the name i gave for my new dish ;)
#1 Ingredients....


#2 Smeared with chillie powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, salt and kept for 15 minutes; then cooked in sun flower oil



#3 ..Until they are well roast






#4 Ready to serve :D





...by the time nothing remains ;)

Bitter, is this better? Paneer is added for you ;)

Regards :D
 
Post the recipe ,,,looks yummy and I want to make it.
 
Eh, I've just had lunch but am hungry again. Plus, this dish made my lunch look like garbage :thumbup:
 
I am also hungry again - looks like good stuff!
 
Saved to disk as "Popamushon-Recipe-Flavors of India"!!!

I like to eat, and I love to cook. No, wait, I love to cook and I like to eat.

No wait, I love both activities!
 
This certainly sounds and looks good. It is definitely on my "to try" list.
 
Post the recipe ,,,looks yummy and I want to make it.
Thank you very much Mully; i will post that soon :D
Eh, I've just had lunch but am hungry again. Plus, this dish made my lunch look like garbage :thumbup:
Ho, that was a great compliment; thank you very much Invis :D
I am also hungry again - looks like good stuff!
Thank you so much KenC :D
Saved to disk as "Popamushon-Recipe-Flavors of India"!!!

I like to eat, and I love to cook. No, wait, I love to cook and I like to eat.

No wait, I love both activities!

Thank you so much Derrel :lol:
 
Love you photo's, and dearly like your recipe..can you tell what milk solids are..would that be Tofu, or more of a cottage cheese, or regotta..
Thanks again..please post more.Maybe we could have a recipe exchange thread. later Ed
 
Love you photo's, and dearly like your recipe..can you tell what milk solids are..would that be Tofu, or more of a cottage cheese, or regotta..
Thanks again..please post more.Maybe we could have a recipe exchange thread. later Ed

Nice idea Old hippy; i will definitely post more ; thank you very much indeed :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom