What's new

Porch With Chair For Sitting

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Love my this house, hope I'm not coveting. Lol Ed
Neighbor must be out in the garden.
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    183 KB · Views: 109
hey, I also love your neighbour's house :)


have more pics? ;)
 
Kudos to the stone mason. But I'm afraid that Grandpa's jug beside the rocker is missing.
 
I've just seen a picture of the whole house on your flickr. A great place to live in!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom