What's new

Pordenone - The View From Roger's Balcony

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
0256050409pordenonewszframed.jpg


I had to work on this quite some in order to make the mountains show, as it was a very (!) hazy day that day. I hope my pp doesn't show too much and too negatively.

And yes, this is our TPF member Roger's balcony view, I took this when we went to meet him on 5 April.
 
The pp shows only a little bit around the church tower, which isn't bad. It turned out very good. :thumbup: What a lovely view our Roger has!
 
Hazy can be good- Excellent shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom