What's new

Porsche Carrera GT3 // Subaru WRX (JDM) // Mitsubishi Lancer

The background on the GT3 could have been better I think. The comp in these photos are good but the PS was a little much. I can't say I haven't done the same thing though, lol. Your best were of the suby!!
 
Overall they're quite nice.

Two comments:

The images of the Porsche (on my monitor) are quite dark. You're losing detail... but these are not product shots, so it can be choice to go for mood over detail.

A more severe "problem" is the distortion from the wide angle lens. The Porsche in particular looks extremely streeetched in a few of the images. The way to solve that problem is to use an average focal length (somewhere between 50mm and 85mm) and to shoot from further away.
 
Nice shots here - although they do seem dark but number 1 stands out the most for me.

David
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom