What's new

Port Edgar

Blairc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, first time posting a picture here. This photo was taken back in the summer with a Nikon Coolpix 3200. I blurred the background and black and whited it in Picasa 2. All feedback welcome!

DSCN3710.jpg


Blair
 
Thats awesome! I love the mood of it.
 
Heya Blair, nice photo here.
Looks like it was taken on a foggy or rainy day through a somewhat smeared window. The effect goes well with the theme, an atmosphere like this is likely to happen in ports, I should think. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom