What's new

Portable fan

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another one shot in the light from our back door slider. Had been thinking of this one for the short depth of field thread. I don't think I posted it there. If I have, and my early alzheimers prevents me from remembering, my apologies.

40D, EF-S 60 lens, 19Jul08. 1/30sec at f/2.8, ISO 200.


portable_fan_by_johnguarino.jpg
 
Pretty interesting. If you could have rotated that a bit where you couldn't see the "OFF" & "HI", that would look like a jet intake.
 
Pretty interesting. If you could have rotated that a bit where you couldn't see the "OFF" & "HI", that would look like a jet intake.

Didn't the 727s have that on their intakes? I could have sworn...


Thank you.
 
Didn't the 727s have that on their intakes? I could have sworn...

Yup, you crawl up on the intake to shut it off.....:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom