What's new

Portable lighting + extras

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
247
Reaction score
9
Location
Lansdale, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have 2 Impact Litetrek 4.0 Monolights each with their own battery for sale. The link to the full description is here: Impact LiteTrek 4.0 DC Monolight and Mini LiteTrek (LT) 10052520. I'm looking to get 450 for each, can work out a deal if you buy both. They are both in great condition, used only about 3 times. I'm selling because I just don't really use them anymore.

_ND30003_zpscdd8bfd5.jpg


I also have an impact light bag that is really helpful to carry these lights plus extra accessories.

_ND30004_zps7b9fd274.jpg


I also have several softboxes for these lights if you're interested in them when purchasing the lights, let me know.
 
Last edited:
bump for today, message me if you have any questions
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom