Aayria
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2010
- Messages
- 787
- Reaction score
- 40
- Location
- U.S.
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been trying to trim back my portfolio lately to just show the pictures I'm the most happy with. I've also completely re-done the website in the past few weeks as a part of this process. But I am feeling like there are just too many pictures in the portfolio section of my website.
I've narrowed it down quite a bit, even though there are still TONS of pictures there... and I was thinking maybe with some outside perspective from people who aren't as attatched to my earlier work as I am I might be able to get the number down to an even more manageable size.
I don't ussually ask people to just click on links, but if you have the time at all I'd love to hear feedback if you see anything in particular you think could be *cut* from the portfolio section of my website. I also wondered if the sub-sections I've divided it into work well, or if you think it might be cleaner/nicer to just have one main portfolio hodge-podge of work?
Thanks so much if you take the time to visit.. the website is in my signature =)
I've narrowed it down quite a bit, even though there are still TONS of pictures there... and I was thinking maybe with some outside perspective from people who aren't as attatched to my earlier work as I am I might be able to get the number down to an even more manageable size.
I don't ussually ask people to just click on links, but if you have the time at all I'd love to hear feedback if you see anything in particular you think could be *cut* from the portfolio section of my website. I also wondered if the sub-sections I've divided it into work well, or if you think it might be cleaner/nicer to just have one main portfolio hodge-podge of work?
Thanks so much if you take the time to visit.. the website is in my signature =)

