What's new

Porto magic

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
8432649620_d0a4d6a14b_c.jpg


8432649644_210ef18b72_c.jpg
 
this is an impressive view.
I thing the second one is better
but both are nice shots!

I would sit there with a glass of porto and enjoy the scene!
 
Last edited:
I love the clouds in the 1st pic, but the angle in the second is far better. They are both nice shots though, a beautiful city.
 
I love the clouds in the 1st pic, but the angle in the second is far better. They are both nice shots though, a beautiful city.

Thank You !
 
this is an impressive view.
I thing the second one is better
but both are nice shots!

I would sit there with a glass of porto and enjoy the scene!

Thank you.
You'll be very, very, welcome !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom