Portrait: 10 month old

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just finished editing this one tonight. I'm not sure if this needs something more like a vignette so suggestions are welcome.

C&C welcome. thanks for looking.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I love the skin tones and the colors. You have great exposure and nice DOF! Cute baby, cute hat! Love it! Great job!

It's really wonderful. Bright eyed little girl :) I think ya nailed this one!

Awe thanks ladies :blushing: I have been practicing new techniques and skills learned both while shooting and in Photoshop. I love hearing what you all think.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I love the skin tones and the colors. You have great exposure and nice DOF! Cute baby, cute hat! Love it! Great job!

It's really wonderful. Bright eyed little girl :) I think ya nailed this one!

I love her hat too :) I get compliments on it all the time. I was a little concerned about the hair over the one eye but as much as i tried it always fell into the same place.

I'm blessed to have a cute little model to call my own (I totally forgot to mention last night that this is my baby).

The way the hat is cut off is my only nitpick on this photo, as it's kind of bumping the side of the image, making my eye want to go there. :) What a cute kids! What was she looking at?

The way the hat is cut off is my only nitpick on this photo, as it's kind of bumping the side of the image, making my eye want to go there. :) What a cute kids! What was she looking at?
oh i know...that is driving me nuts.

She was actually looking at the other little girl in my other thread who was still running nonstop.

I vignette almost everything... it's just a personal style thing I do. I think that a tighter crop would fix the hat thing.

quick 60second PS. I blew through the vignette but you get the point.

$bell shot.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back