Portrait "Effects"

bbaker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! I hope this question goes in this category... I am not necessarily a new photographer but have a question that might seem a bit basic. I am recently taken up "Senior Portraits" for some kids in high school. For one of the pictures I took just an ordinary "yearbook" style photo. One of the parents requested that I try some "different effects".

So my question is this: Are there any effects that you use on your portrait photos?

Best Regards,
Brandon Baker

There are a lot of very talented portrait photogs on here and some that do a lot of "senior work". You may want to post in the People area.

Thanks for the advice!

... and you may want to do some searches and see some specific effects done on seniors shots on flickr.

As a true story that is off topic... first time I read about photographers taking pics of seniors, I thought to myself "what's so exciting about taking pictures of old people???" :lmao:

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Check this out. Might give you a few ideas.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wonders where these kids get money for this? I know I didn't have money for professional portraits, nor my parents. Then again, I didn't really want any...I actually don't like pictures of myself. (Makes sense that I've put myself behind the lens now. :lol: )

introduce strobes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back