Portrait enhancement?

What mark do you give to this photo?

• Total voters

look

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a portrait I want to use to the fullest. I mean any PS work whatever that may include - high key, etc. to make it even more striking. I would apreciate your feedback/ideas/advices/(harsh but to the point) critique what I could do with it.

The couple was wonderfully nice to work with and we became almost friends so I want to make something extra nice to them and get the skills and portfolio photo for myself when trying to make something extraordinary from the photo.

Thank you all in advance.

3499421-lg.jpg

I you wish you can cast a vote as a means of feedback - I am starting so I am hungry for feedback ;)

:)))

Thank you :)

I think the lighting and DOF are great, I'd like to see a similar shot with out the veil over her face...or at least without the fold that blocks half of her face.

The veil doesn't bother me, especially. I doubt her hidden face will bother her, either, as she opted to wear it, so she should be expecting shots like this. It may even add to the allure of the blushing bride, so to speak, to the casual viewer.

I also like the DOF here and think the lighting is lovely. I'm not wild about the position of her arms.

It's a nice casual portrait.

I like this photo, it is really nice construction. But I feel lack of something. Maybe the other eye or something else.

OK, thank you for comment :)

Most reactions

Back