What's new

Portrait Lenses

The 85mm focal length would be my choice for head and shoulder shots.

You don't mention lighting for these corporate shots. I assume you're all set with that and have everything you need.
I second this, but of course I use both my 100mm and my 70-200 for headshots. :wink:
 
You might want to consider a 70-200mm f2.8.
 
Like Subscuck said, 50mm 1.4 is your weapon, cheap and amazing, end of!
 
Sounds like the 50mm 1.4 is the way to go. Gives you more options if stuck in a small room.

OK so I am using a Nikon D90, it is not a one off thing, I am starting to do portraits for the company I work for. They are being shot in the office building, some will be shot in meeting rooms or in the halls of the office building. The company is paying for the lens. We do own a 50MM 1.4 currently and was wondering if I should look at some other lens for portraiture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom